Sunday, April 9, 2017

Letting Him Down....

As my readers know, I am very honest that I am the world's worst housekeeper. Or at least I was, I have gotten better, but still have a long way to go, and Master has been very encouraging when it comes to my improvements, He has told me many times that He is very happy with the improvements, just keep it going. His praise and compliments mean the world to me because it means that I am doing what I am supposed to do and making Him happy. I am serving Him.
My housekeeping is not what this entry is about. This is about something completely different. Its about finding another partner, someone to complete our triad.
Master says He is in no rush, it isn't as important to find a partner to Him, that He has a relationship so He can be more picky about finding a partner than others.
First, the old me, before Master helped me see my worth as a woman, would have taken that as a slight against me, meaning He wasn't picky before and that was why He chose me. That thought did not enter my mind, at least not the way it used to, only to point out that my thinking has changed.
But, isn't it my job as His slave to find that partner, to help complete our triad, to find the perfect girl for us?
By not finding her, or by always finding the wrong girl, have I failed Him? Am I letting Him down and not doing all He wants me to do? Am I hindering His happiness, which is paramount in my mind?
That is why I try so hard to find the right girl, why I insist on finding her.
I know He is happy, that I am doing all I can to make sure His needs are filled and that He is in a good mood as much as possible. But I can't help but feel like I am not doing all I can to make sure He is fully happy.
I am letting Him down. By not finding the right girl and setting Him up with the wrong girl constantly, I am letting Him down. My judgement in women is often clouded by my desire to find someone. It is something I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment