Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Slavery

If the government brought back real and legal slavery, would you sign yourself over to your Owner as His slave?

Yes, yes, yes, and more yes. I know what it means to say yes to this. I have studied how actual slaver were treated. I also know it was up to the individual Master how to treat slaves. I trust Master enough to trust that He would not harm me if I were to sign myself over to Him as a legal slave.

Claiming rights that I have not earned doesn't feel right to me. Claiming limits I do not need to have does not feel right to me. I am only a being for Master to control, my only limits are His, my only rights are those He bestows.

I know I am one of the lucky slaves. Master does not beat me simply because He wants to, He does not hurt me unnecessarily, He does not berate me, He does not insult me or degrade me with malice.

If it were to happen today, I trust Master enough, with my life and beyond, to turn myself over to Him as His legal, full slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment